Vinc Secim Table
Crane Selection Table Selection criteria
Lifting unit; load status, daily average running time, lift capacity and equipment type. The loading status (usually estimated) is determined in accordance with the questions below.
1. What are the working conditions?
2. What is the specified lifting capacity?
3. Which height will the load be lifted?
4. What is the desired lifting speed?
5. Is there a requirement that the load be raised and lowered sensitively?
6. Do you need to move freight horizontally?
7. How should the control shape be?